- Internal tank cleaning
- Installation of 50kw air conditioning system
- Relocation of reverse osmosis plant
- Installation of custom 6000L unleaded petrol system
- Fresh water pump system upgrade
- Manufacture and installation of 700L aluminum lube oil storage tank.
- Installation of charcoal filters to black water vents.
- Domestic plumbing upgrades
- Internal tank cleaning and welding repairs
- Hull valve overhauls
- Fuel polishing system installation
- Install new refrigeration cooling system
- Replacement and commissioning of fire sprinkler system heads
- Overhaul of fuel system hydraulic quick close valves
- Various domestic and system plumbing repairs including PVC, steel, stainless steel and CuNi
- Various fabrication and welding tasks
Commonwealth Patrol Boats
- Technical Superintendency of more than 40 maintenance activities in Darwin and Cairns.
- Fleet wide component manufacture.
- Designing engineering upgrades
- Urgent defect (URDEF) rectification.
- Aluminium hull, Structural and Plumbing repairs.
- Hull valve overhauls
- Installation of new air compressors, dryers and receivers
- Manufacture of new steel sea chests
- Passarelle hydraulic cylinder replacements.
- Main engine and generator stainless steel exhaust manufacture and installation including flexible mounting arrangement.
- Steel discharge overboard stub pipe replacements.
- Manufacture and installation of main engine exhaust bellows and stainless exhaust system.
- Main engine re-power.
- Generator re-power.
- Installation of exhaust zero soot after treatment systems (generators).
- Manufacture and installation of new 316 stainless steel sea chest manifold.
- Re-manufacture of all 316 stainless steel sea chest pipework throughout engine room.
- Manufacture and installation of full vessel external 316 polished stainless-steel handrails.
- Manufacture and installation of main engine and generator exhaust systems.
- Supply and installation of compressed air system, including compressor, dryer and custom air receiver.
MV Damian Leeding
- Installation of engineering systems for new build of Queensland Water Police Vessel.Systems included;
- Black water system.
- Grey water system.
- Fresh water system.
- Installation of ventilation systems to ULP and Jet A1 tank voids, including class approved damper systems.
- Installation of 50 kw air-conditioning system to on-board helicopter hanger.
- Installation of upgraded diesel transfer system.
- Installation of roving bilge scavenge system.
- Re-configuration and upgrade of shaft cooling system
MY Shirley Anne
- Supply and installation of upgraded generators to Zenoro Premium Super Yacht Generators.
- Supply and installation of Xeamos zero soot exhaust after treatment systems (generators).
- Replacement all black water grey water and fresh water piping systems throughout vessel.
- Supply and installation of upgraded shaft seal arrangement (Kemel EVK seals).
- Tank cleaning and repairs.
- Removal and overhaul of all vessel sea water pumps.
- Removal and servicing of shaft line.
- Full engine room strip, re-design and re-build
- Manufacture of custom aluminium gangway.
- Manufacture polished stainless-steel bollards.
- Installation of piping system and conversion of redundant ballast tanks to increase black water system holding capacity.
- Installation of CuNi and CPVC bilge suction system throughout vessel.
- Overhaul of salt water service pumps throughout vessel.
- Design of handrails to meet survey requirements.
MV Sun Harmony
- Installation of all engineering systems for new build of passenger ferry. Systems included:
- Fire bilge pumps and system piping.
- Fresh water pump and piping system, including guest area fit out.
- Black and grey systems including pumps, tanks and piping systems.
- Fuel system.
- Main engine and generator installation.
- Shaft line installation and alignment.
- Rudder and steering system installation.